Thursday, December 18, 2008

WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF YOUR NEW SHOES FELT FINE IN THE STORE BUT NOW THEY ARE HURTING?


Well this kind of situation happened to me before. This is how it all began, me and my sister was going to footlocker to get some winter boots because the snow had started to come down and stick to the ground. When we got in there we knew what kind of shoes we was getting but i didn't no what size because i wasn't use to wearing boots. My sister had tried on her boot and it fitted nicely. When the girl had asked me what size to get i told her a 7. When i put it on it felt so nice in comfortable. Me and my sister had gotten the shoes and went home. The next morning when i was putting the boots on and started walking they started to feel tight. I was wondering why they felt like that. I had took en off the socks that i had on cause they was thick to see would it change the feeling of my shoe but it wasn't so i just missed school so i could go take my shoes back to the store.









No comments: