Wednesday, December 3, 2008

ultimate driving experience


once upon a time i was riding in my charger going to meet my friend tia, we had made plans to go to the sears tower and have brunch. when i arrived there the place was so beautiful and exciting. the people was so friendly and nice. i noticed my friend and went to take a seat so we could catch up on the old things and the new things. me as i had explained to her was doing big things. such as having my own college called keywest university. she was also doing big things being a lawyer and putting them judges and place. we talked for almost two hours.we was so caught up in mix. after the long talk i was on my way driving home when i noticed one of my best friends name edward whom i known every since elementary school. his car had ran out of gas so i had took him to the gas station. as i sat there waiting on him to come back i drift off to old memories of me and him. the memories was of me and him first dating. as i sat dreaming he interruped me by being so loud. i guess he missed me more than i missed him cause he just couldnt stop saying is this really you. after the hugging and talking we left each other and planned to have dinner in one of the top notch resturants it was called jiggas, the rapper jay-z was the owner of it. inside it was very unique, the soft music was playing and there were couples on the floor slow dancing. me i wasnt that type to slow dance maybe i felt that i was to fly to do something like that. we stayed there for a couple of hours talking about our life. i even found out that he was engaged thats what tripped me the hell out. me thinking that we was going to be the ones getting married, but i guess the past cant bring the future.

1 comment:

annonymous 18 2009 said...

i love your story and it's a little bit funny